- International Stuttering Association
The ISA is a global network of people who stutter. Click here for a comprehensive list of international stuttering associations, several of which are also listed below.
- The International Fluency Association
The International Fluency Association is a not-for-profit organisation devoted to understanding fluency disorders. They provide supports for people who stutter, health care professionals and researchers.
- The Lidcombe Program Trainers Consortium
The Lidcombe Program website has information for families, speech pathologists and other health professionals.
- Stuttering Association for the Young: Australia (SAY: Australia)
A not-for-profit organisation that empowers, educates and supports young people who stutter and the world that surrounds them.
- Australian Speak Easy Association
The oldest Australian organisation supporting people who stutter. The ASEA run an annual conference.
- Speech Pathology Australia
The professional association for Australian speech pathologists. You can search for a speech pathologist here. They also have a number of published fact sheets, including one about stuttering.
- Australian Stuttering Research Centre
A research centre that provides clinical services to people who stutter and training for speech pathologists.
- New Zealand Stuttering Treatment and Research Trust
An organisation that provides specialist treatment and support for people of all ages who stutter.
- New Zealand Speak Easy Association is a community for people who stutter, with several local groups.
- The New Zealand Speech-language Therapists’ Association is the New Zealand national body representing speech-language therapists. The site includes links to speech pathology services by region, here.
- Plunket provide help and advice for all aspects of child development, including speech and language. See the Plunket website to find services near you. This service is available to all families, whānau and caregivers
- Royal College of Speech Language Therapists
The professional association for speech-language therapists in the UK.
- British Stammering Association
An organisation supporting people who stutter.
- Irish Stammering Association
- Swedish Stuttering Association, Stamningsförbundet
- Netherlands Stuttering Association
- French Stuttering Association
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
The professional association for American speech-language pathologists. They provide numerous resources for families, clinicians and academics.
- National Stuttering Association
An association providing support, friendship and information to the stuttering community in the USA.
- Friends who stutter
An American association dedicated to empowering people who stutter. They provide supports to young people who stutter, families and health care professionals.
- Montreal Fluency Centre
A non-profit agency providing support for children with communication differences, including stuttering.
- The Stuttering Foundation
An American non-profit organisation helping those who stutter.
- Stuttering Association for the Young
A USA based not-for-profit organisation that empowers, educates and supports young people who stutter and the world that surrounds them.
- American Institute of Stammering
A not-for-profit centre providing affordable therapy to people of all ages who stutter.