- International Stuttering Association
The ISA is a global network of people who stutter. Click here for a comprehensive list of international stuttering associations, several of which are also listed below.
- The International Fluency Association
The International Fluency Association is a not-for-profit organisation devoted to understanding fluency disorders. They provide supports for people who stutter, health care professionals and researchers.
- The Lidcombe Program Trainers Consortium
The Lidcombe Program website has information for families, speech pathologists and other health professionals.
Australia and New Zealand
- Stuttering Association for the Young: Australia (SAY: Australia)
A not-for-profit organisation that empowers, educates and supports young people who stutter and the world that surrounds them.
- Australian Speak Easy Association
The oldest Australian organisation supporting people who stutter. The ASEA run an annual conference.
- Speech Pathology Australia
The professional association for Australian speech pathologists. You can search for a speech pathologist here. They also have a number of published fact sheets, including one about stuttering.
- Australian Stuttering Research Centre
A research centre that provides clinical services to people who stutter and training for speech pathologists.
- New Zealand Stuttering Treatment and Research Trust
An organisation that provides specialist treatment and support for people of all ages who stutter.
- Royal College of Speech Language Therapists
The professional association for speech-language therapists in the UK.
- British Stammering Association
An organisation supporting people who stutter.
- Irish Stammering Association
- Swedish Stuttering Association, Stamningsförbundet
- Netherlands Stuttering Association
- French Stuttering Association
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
The professional association for American speech-language pathologists. They provide numerous resources for families, clinicians and academics.
- National Stuttering Association
An association providing support, friendship and information to the stuttering community in the USA.
- Friends who stutter
An American association dedicated to empowering people who stutter. They provide supports to young people who stutter, families and health care professionals.
- Montreal Fluency Centre
A non-profit agency providing support for children with communication differences, including stuttering.
- The Stuttering Foundation
An American non-profit organisation helping those who stutter.
- Stuttering Association for the Young
A USA based not-for-profit organisation that empowers, educates and supports young people who stutter and the world that surrounds them.
- American Institute of Stammering
A not-for-profit centre providing affordable therapy to people of all ages who stutter.